- Occupation: Official Erastus Photographer, Inventor, Visionary, Owner of Lloyd's Auto Service in Van Wert, Ohio
(taking care of all of your automotive needs, from headlights to taillights and everything in between!!)
- Instruments played: Camera, Pyrotechnics, VW Beetle
- Musical influences: Erastus
- Interesting facts about self: I employ the world's oldest man, Farrell Lee Welch Jr
- Hobbies: Fixing problems, having fun.
- Who I would like to meet: Farrell Lee Welch III
- Occupation: Brookside Trucking Mechanic
- Instruments played: Drums, Metal Can
- Musical influences: Tommy Lee, Buddy Rich, Eric Carr, Mitch Mitchell
- Interesting facts about self: I am married with two kids
- Hobbies: riding motorcycles, watching racing at Eldora
- Who I would like to meet: Sammy Hagar
(Our first soundman / roadie)
- Occupation: Guitar God
- Instruments played: Guitar
- Musical influences: Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi Hendrix, Slash, Matt Denney
- Interesting facts about self: I have the most unique guitar in Mercer County, Ohio
- Hobbies: Playing guitar, rocking out
- Who I would like to meet: Stevie Ray Vaughan
(founding rhythm/lead guitar player)
Founding bass player
- Occupation: Factory Worker
- Instrument played: Drums, cowbells, microphone
- Musical influences: Tommy Lee, Neil Peart, Lars Ulrich
- Interesting facts about self: I'm really tall (not!)
- Hobbies: Playing Drums, Playing Basketball, Racing Go Karts, watching the BUCKEYES
- Who I would like to meet: Anyone famous, except Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus
- Occupation: Mayor of Mendon, Ohio; Union Boss
- Instruments played: Vocals, Bass, Beard, Mandolin (retired), Guitar, Beard Trimmer
- Musical influences: 80s hairbands, classic country, songs that ROCK
- Interesting facts about self: I was a contestant on the TV Show "The Voice" in 2014. Also, I am not as old as Farrell Lee Welch, Jr. (a.k.a. "FLW2"). Also, my first band was “Bull Butter and the Shark Sandwiches” in 1979 – You should read our two word review!
- Hobbies: Playing bass, enforcing union rules.
- Who I would like to meet: George Jones
- Occupation: Professor of Rockstardom, Esquire.
- Instruments played: Vocals, Lead/rhythm guitar, harmonica, bass, keyboards, keytar, drums, chainsaw
- Musical influences: The Beatles, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Hank Williams Sr., Classic Country, Classic Rock, Erastus, The Jane Stachler Religious Experience, Bull Butter, Durbin (in that order)
- Interesting facts about self: In 2003, I won first place in a bed-making contest as a Holiday Inn Express housekeeper. Also, I have met Matt Denney before! He's a great guy!!
- Hobbies: Cincinnati Reds baseball; Being a rockstar
- Who I would like to meet:
Dead: Hank Williams Sr. Stevie Ray Vaughan, Robert E. Lee, John Singleton Mosby, J.E.B. Stuart, Stonewall Jackson, George Washington, Jesus, Joe Nuxhall, and the guys from Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Alive: Thom Brennaman; Joseph Momma; Jeff Brantley.
I have met Marty Brennaman (he's a REALLY great guy!)
First public performance (Erastus Bash I, July 2006)
- Occupation: Ditch-digger
- Instruments played: Guitar
- Musical influences: Farrell Lee Welch, Jr.
- Interesting facts about self: None, I am a very boring person
- Hobbies: None, I am a very boring person
- Who I would like to meet: Phil Homan
- Occupation: City of Celina Engineering Department
- Instruments played: Bass, Electric Guitar
- Musical influences: Stevie Ray Vaughan, Van Halen, Hank Williams Sr.
- Interesting facts about self: I have gone on several mission trips in my life: 2x to Malawi, Africa, 2x to Honduras/Nicaragua, 1x to Cheval, Alaska (Eskimo Village). I met my wife when I was 13 years old at a Church Camp in Pennsylvania. She is from Puerto Rico and spoke no English, I spoke no Spanish, but we kept in touch by letters and we eventually met up and married in 1990, and we are still happily married.
- Hobbies: Hunting, tennis, golf, and grilling. And rocking.
- Who I would like to meet: Fred Bear